Ella Kate Koumalats is here and just over 8 pounds.
She came into our lives a day early (around 4:20 yesterday) but Mom and Baby are both doing great.
Check out these first pics... with more to come.
Thanks everyone for all your help these past few months.
I can't wait for you all to meet our little girl.

10 comments:
How exciting! What is her name?
The winner is!!!
Oh, sorry, that was from Pam(work)
Ok if I had kept reading I would have found out she is beautiful
Congrats! and ENJOY...
Pam Smith
Ohhhhh----How adorable!!! Now the fun begins!!! Congrats!
She is beautiful! Congrats again!
Amy, Brian, and the girls
I am sooooo happy for you guys! She is adorable and I just love her name...
You all look so happy! I can't wait to visit!!! :)
Dear Mandy, Matt and Ella,
Congrats on an adorable baby girl with a beautiful name. We can't wait to meet the newest Koumalats. Enjoy every moment!!
Love,
Jim, Julia, Scott and Taylor Anne
Congratulations Mandy and Matt! She is BEAUTIFUL! Matt, noticed that your mom already has her hand reaching in to touch Ella. What a wonderful experience you will all have. Remember that we want to hold her next time you are in Amarillo.
Love, Frances
Very cute. Can't wait to meet her. Congrats!
-Logan
Congratulations and glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. I'm also happy to see it was a human baby.
Post a Comment