Monday, September 8, 2008

We Know the Date!

Well, looks like we're scheduling a C-Section for this Friday, 9/12. The baby is measuring big (over 8 pounds already) and she's not coming down yet so they think a c-section is the best way to go. And I always thought I had "birthing" hips...guess not.
We'll keep you updated, if everything goes as planned, we'll have a new baby girl late Friday afternoon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited!!! I have stuff for you...not all of course, but I need to get it to your mom! Love you and I can't wait!

ljnj said...

Your life will be forever changed come Friday. Party it up - while you still can!

I'm thrilled for you both - can't wait to meet little Lyla/Kate/Alli/Maxine(my personal pick) Koumalats! :)

CP said...

I'm glad I'll be home in time! See you both soon, I'll be thinking about you in between spins of the roulette wheel...

Amy said...

Congrats guys! We just got the message that baby girl is here! Hope things went smoothly! The girls can't wait to see picutres! Try to get some rest!

Love,
Amy, Brian, Kourtney, and Macy