Updates from Ella and her parents
She's so beautiful and we are so happy for both of you. LOVE the name you two decided on too!!! :)Many blessings to the three of you and we hope to see you all soon! :)Love,Lance & Melanie
She is sooooooo cute! I love it! You look ahhh-mazing too! I hope your recovery is going well...and that you are able to get some sleep! I love you and miss you and can't wait to meet your precious daughter!Love-Kaycee
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She's so beautiful and we are so happy for both of you. LOVE the name you two decided on too!!! :)
Many blessings to the three of you and we hope to see you all soon! :)
Love,
Lance & Melanie
She is sooooooo cute! I love it! You look ahhh-mazing too! I hope your recovery is going well...and that you are able to get some sleep! I love you and miss you and can't wait to meet your precious daughter!
Love-Kaycee
Post a Comment