

Well, this is really happening! We are packing up and the movers are coming next weekend to help us load. We plan to drive the truck to Amarillo next Sunday or Monday. Matt's last day of work is March 6th. I'll be taking some vacation time between jobs so I'll have time to get settled. I start my new position on March 16th in Amarillo. Anyway, it's kind of bittersweet to leave our home here in Arlington, but I think it will be a positive thing for us.
Ella is doing so well. She's rolling over and trying to sit up on her own. She is such a happy, easy baby, we are so blessed. Ella can't wait to see all her family in A town.

1 comment:
If I were you, I'd use peanuts or something in the box with Ella, to make her ride a little smoother.
Post a Comment