Here r some recent pics of Ella at one month...sorry I'm a few days late posting.
Miss Ella is doing really good. She's slept through the night a few times already...we're hoping that becomes a habit! She is growing really fast and already weighs over 10 pounds. In the last week she has started to hold her head up on her own and look around more each day. She seems to recognize us now.
Miss Ella is doing really good. She's slept through the night a few times already...we're hoping that becomes a habit! She is growing really fast and already weighs over 10 pounds. In the last week she has started to hold her head up on her own and look around more each day. She seems to recognize us now.

2 comments:
She is sooooo pretty...I just want to squeeze her (don't worry I wouldn't really...). I am so happy to hear how things are going and to hear how blessed you guys are and that you are enjoying all of Ella's little firsts.
Love you!
Mandy, you look fabulous! And, Ella is just precious.
See you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment